Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Online Advertising Sales Manager will drive the sales force to a more dynamic, highly productive, growth-oriented sales team.
This individual will support advertising sales initiatives to maximize revenue from display advertising sales (both Media Agencies and direct clients). This is a full-time position based in our Dubai Media city office.
Contribute to develop business for the sales department. Have the ability to strengthen relationships with key advertisers and agencies. Coach the team, helping the creating a positive working culture that promotes success. Provide training and knowledge sharing on an ongoing basis, increasing creativity and innovation. In depth knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline. Manage CRM and Reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience
5+ years of Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience + team coordination Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals Ability to build strong relationships with top digital clients and top media agencies Strong skills in coaching and training sales staff, to improve performance and attitude Experience in consultative selling (both traditional and custom advertising solutions) Passionate about sales and challenges! Resilience and an ability to overcome objections.
The individual must have at least a bachelor's degree in a technical field closely related to information Technology. Proven record of accomplishment at delivering projects on time, within budget and to a standard that exceeds the client's expectations.
• Working under pressure, maintain time scales
• Delivery of high quality output
• A total understanding of client engagement from early requirements through delivery to support
• An understanding of how to produce solutions that fulfil a client’s needs
• 3+ years PHP commercial experience
• 2+ years of web development experience in Codeignitor and other MVC Frameworks
• Experience With XML Integrations
• Self-learner and open source advocate
• Experience mentoring other developers
• Must have excellent problem solving skills
• Experience using PHP Frameworks
• Test driven development
• Cloud hosting (Rackspace, linode, Cloud, AWS, etc)
• Exceptional relational database experience using MySQL
• Strong knowledge in PHP Frameworks: Yii, Laravel, Code Igniter, Zend, Symfony.
• Experience with CMS such as Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, or Expression Engine
• Experience working on Open Source technology projects
• Agile Development
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Knowledgeable of web 2.0 concepts
• Social network application development experience (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Experience in E-Commerce sites
• Knowledge of mobile application programming
• Systems integration experience though web services, REST or third party APIs.
The Senior Designer is responsible for the creation of all online visual design, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for the Internet and interactive platforms. They effectively communicate and coordinate with the information architect, writer and production artists to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications. The candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen.
• Minimum of five years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
• Minimum of two years of experience in Web design and online marketing
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
• Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
• Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet.
• Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
• Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
• Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
• Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
• Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget.
• Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Ability to work independently on strategic issues with client, capable of managing fairly complex projects
• Ability to work with a large variety of clients,
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
Email your resume at email@example.com